A hug has the power to make us feel good, but it also relieves pain, depression and anxiety. Generates positive physiological reactions the giver and the recipient. It increases the desire to live for the sick. It is well known that all four hugs a day are necessary for survival, eight for twelve to stay and grow as people.
Benefits of embracing
• It is the result of security and protection we receive.
• The confidence we can advance when questions arise during our personal and professional performance.
• The trust raises our self esteem.
• No matter what our age or our position in life, we all need to feel safe.
• If we fail to act inefficiently and our relationships are poor.
• When we give or receive a hug honest, with all the essence, this meaning that we are worth enough for someone else.
• He who gives much better for the receiver, since it allows a contact from person to person, much more comprehensive than melee and the same is for the giver.
• In short, a hug that we revalued is given simultaneously, one in which they can not easily distinguish who gives and who receives, as both become one of the inner expression.
• The feel protected is important for everyone, but it is more for children and the elderly who depend on the love of those around them.
• The energy that emanates from our being is that we place on the person who hugged and it is our inner strength that we exercise it through the embrace becomes more positive projection beings.
• The same internal force that developed to convey our positive energy has great therapeutic power to pass through the embrace, being able to alleviate this certain ailments.
To achieve the benefits of a hug is important that there be mutual consent if either party is not ready, either to give or receive, it is best not to try. Respect is fundamental.